IOSH Managing Safely Course Now AvailableUncategorized
Bradley Environmental now offer the flagship IOSH Managing Safely certificate from its training venue in Halesowen.
If you need to know how to manage safely, but have little time to learn about it, then the IOSH Managing Safely course could be right for you.
IOSH Managing Safely
- Provides the tools managers/supervisors need to handle health and safety in their teams.
- Considers legal responsibilities and why health and safety is such an essential part of your role.
- Delegates who complete the course and are successful in the assessments are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate.
Who should attend?
This programme is designed for managers and supervisors from all industry sectors who require a broad-based knowledge of health and safety and safe systems of work.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Getting up to speed with the practical actions you need to handle health and safety in your team
- Understanding your legal responsibilities and health and safety management systems
- Ability to carry out practical risk assessments and identify key legal requirements for health and safety
- Knowledge of the process and benefits of investigating accidents
- Ability to prepare a business case for Managing Safely
Courses will be running in February, March and April. Made in the Midlands members will receive a 10% discount on our advertised price.